General Conference Preparation #6

 


I am so grateful for living prophets to guide us! Speaking of General Conference, Elder Holland has encouraged us to "hold fast to the spiritual impressions we have had and the inspired teachings we have heard." ("Tomorrow the Lord Will Do Wonders Among You") 

After conference is over I like to ask myself a series of questions: How can I make General Conference a more powerful influence in my life? my home? my family? I spend some time the week following conference planning how I will study the messages more in-depth and act on the invitations extended and promptings received. There are as many different ways to internalize General Conference. I have used many different methods over the years. The important thing is just to do it. 

I am so grateful for living prophets and the opportunity we have to learn from them every six months! Enjoy your conference weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Utah Pioneers

"Light cleaveth unto light"

Roma - day 2